Nothing can describe this. Nothing. I’ve got more topics covered than Carter’s got pills. I think I’m the only person to remember this hoary phrase. Fine, I’m hoary. But let me give you an idea of what’s covered in this topic pastiche.
- My shattered, blood-caked knee.
- The flatulence-generating qualities of allium sativum.
- My fanatical Tweeting and how it almost cost me my life.
- Police in southern Shenzhen City confirmed a patient’s claim that her anus had been sewn by a midwife suspected of taking revenge during the patient’s labor because she failed to receive a good tip. Hey, it happens.
- Obama’s “hidden” life as a Muslim, Kenyan citizens and Venusian
- UFO’s verity and how claims are dismissed without so much as a second of investigation.
- 9/11’s elusive Building 7, the most fascinating attack on the rudiments of Newtonian physics.
- The world’s biggest idiot, Roger Clemens.
- The Stolen Valor Act found unconstitutional. Lie all you want, boys!
- The sudden interest and awareness in and of the Bilderbergers thanks to Uncle Fidel.
- A 104 year-old Japanese woman found mummified in her son’s backpack.
- Jennifer Aniston and the dread R-word.
- And Dr. Laura, milking that media teat for all it’s worth.
- And stuff.
The audio mosaic contained herein is a work of art. Nonpareil.