No two more diametrically opposed figures in American politics exist today. Two completely different approaches and strategies. Antipodal. Chrial opposites. But Obamanation acolytes fret not, your boyfriend Barry will be enjoying POTUS status for one more and final round. Be not mistaken. The entrenched superstructure and globalist bankster and institutional scaffolding will ensure that Barry stays put.
And how ’bout some good news? The financial catastrophe is beyond catastrophic. Zero Hedge says it best with this headline: $15,OOO,OOO,OOO,OOOBAMA! – It’s Official: Total US Debt Passes $15 Trillion. But don’t worry. No one else does. Why should you?
The facts are before America’s eyes. If only they’d open them. Here’s what I touch upon herein.
- Obama will win a second term. The fix is in. Take that to the bank. Write it on the wall. Not because he’s the best candidate. Oh, no. This is different.
- The only hope for this country is a revolution and Ron Paul is its George Washington. There is simply no candidate of note who even approximates Dr. Paul’s needed vision.
- Monetary, currency and credit issues are they gravamen of this, our natural national indictment.
- Australia is the model for confiscatory carbon trading. As Infowars.com notes: “President Barack Obama has ominously praised Australia’s draconian carbon tax, even as details emerge over how the government plans to fine businesses up to $1.1 million dollars merely for suggesting the fact that the new tax will cause prices to rise.” Get ready. It’s coming this way.
- Hyper-militarization of police. The theme’s old. But I’m right.
- The Super Committee — the testament to arrogance and illegality.
- How the public’s allergies to the conspiracy theory don’t seem to apply to Sandusky and his co-conspirators of silence.
- The Ted Baxter sockpuppet media think that Occupy Wall Street is over. Far from it, Sparky. This I assure you.