The subject matter contained herein is loosely listed as follows, inter alia. An adumbration. Adam’s abrasion. Debussy Fields. Paronomasia. Very punny.
- Lose the fascination with and in why. As in why did this occur? Just fix it.
- This year think aside and apart from the left-right paradigm. It’s a waste of time and accomplishes nothing.
- Don’t agree with someone, just listen to the ideas presented. Don’t agree with someone who’s teaching you how to make a paella, just listen. And learn.
- The most important issue that is at the core of everything that rules the world is the monetary system. And that has nothing to do with economics and certainly not the shrill and routinized blather of such institutional apparatchiks like that Krugman feller, the double agent.
- Pay attention and start learning about cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin. A distributed, decentralized and secure information economy, consensus based with built in deflationary controls and limited circulation.
- Global reconfiguration will be more evident now than it’s ever been. And that means you have to grasp the BRICS and Western Alliance separations and dualities. But the ruling class always stays in power.
- Watch Saudi Arabia and Russia mix it up. And Ted Baxter will be nowhere to be found.
- Social media will plumb the depths of human idiocy and psychopathology at exponential levels.
- The greatest threat to the survival of any society is incompetence and the elevation of the incompetent.
- Rarely is anyone surprised or the least bit concerned with celebrities who come out and proclaim their sexuality, a sexual predilection that everyone seemed to know about for years in the first place. Sexual preference is anything but apodictic. Especially in women whose palette is far more variform than that of the dude.
- Pope Francis is a frontal assault against austerity jackals and globalist asset-stripping kleptocrats. His impact and impact are far greater than his thoughts about gay folks. My favorite line was “Who am I to judge?” Funny.
Listen up. The most important lesson you can teach your kids is that there is no such thing as a meritocracy – except in the world of sports.
The legacy. The Bloomberg administration gave us 12 – count ‘em 12 – years of habituation to control. Control over items and areas that no mayor had ever possessed jurisdiction over. New York took it. And took it. Making it easier for subsequent mayors and governments to exact more and more control. Habituation, control, conditioning, priming. Getting us used to it. We just sighed and said, “Oh, well, what can we do?” Some were so confused they even applauded the measures confusing agreeing with a program’s subject matter with agreeing with or consenting to the extent of the mayor’s jurisdiction in the first place. Sodium, transfats, Styrofoam, composting sugar drinks, baby formula, no smoking, bike lanes. Agenda 21: full-throated and full-throttled. ‘Twas brilliant. And some even thought Giuliani was overreaching. Rudy on his best day wouldn’t even consider hiding baby formula from new moms. Brilliant! The United States of Obeisance.
Spoken Word Radio: RIP. Let me be perfectly clear about this one point. If you’re attempting to host a talk radio program, especially if you’re guest hosting which to anyone with two neurons to rub together means you’re auditioning for a permanent gig, have the decency to talk and not be a slave to guests. Especially bad guests, e.g. experts to assist you in keeping your new year’s resolutions. It’s clichéd and pathetic and hackneyed and you should be indicted for wasting your audience’s time with such dreck. Guests take away from you and it’s about you. Your personality, likes, dislikes. It’s about you. You’re not an interviewer. You’re not Larry King. Guests are a crutch. They’re the crack of talk. They’re Hamburger Helper. They fill in the space and stretch a nutrient-bereft dish. Talk radio and spoken word are under attack right now and this stale format has to go. Or you will. Or the medium itself will. There’s new talent and personalities out there and if you keep recycling the usuals and perennial fill-ins you’ll die on the already necrotic vine. Be unique. Be different. Be smart and funny and daring and piquant. It’s not the message, it’s the messenger, stupid. Ahem.
Erratum. For the last time: To show excited approbation it’s Hear! Hear! And not Here! Here!
Cryptocurrencies. This year you’ll be immersed in Bitcoin and crytocurrency fundamentals. Expect nothing from the Ted Baxter sockpuppet MSM on the subject. Please find infra a commentary I did on Mother PIX in April. I knew at the time that the subject wasn’t one of universal conversance, but as I’ve never underestimated your interest in that that matters, I proceeded forward undaunted. Trust me, no one — and I mean NO ONE — in the country, especially on a heritage television station and network, devoted any time to even scratching the surface of this fascinating issue. But when it comes to Miley twerking, Ted was abuzz and awash with wall-to-wall dreck coverage.
Walk in the direction of your face. To the 109th Mayor of NYC, adopt this tutorial as a law. Mandate civility. And prohibit pedicabs.
Doppelgänger and Dollop of Doppler. These were the arguments and bases of the last NYC mayoral race. Expertly presented, I most humbly submit.