ˈradək(ə)l/ — adjective
1. (especially of change or action) relating to or affecting the fundamental nature of something; far-reaching or thorough.
The idea has escaped us. Worse the import. Below please find as the great John Frasca said “thoughts while thinking.”
- With each successive election the issues and relevant causes become less important and less referenced. Our republic is confusing patellar reaction and visceral oomph with plan, platform and perspective. This, of course, is exacerbated by design by a pathetic and cruel mainstream Ted Baxter media who repeat the tropes and memes of their corporate rulers, the pawns of neoliberal fascist tyrants.
- So many Trump acolytes reference and exhibit an anomie, making them especially susceptible and vulnerable to mass traction propaganda.
- Where are my progressive friends who look the other way as to the unrelenting neoliberal assault on the working poor?
- Naive liberals actually believe they can mount effective resistance within the Nurse Ratched embrace of the Democratic Party.
- America follows a persistent policy of Wehrwirtschaft by duping American sheeple into thinking each war is warranted, necessary and noble.
- Where are those adorable 60s long-haired peaceniks flashing their annoyingly ubiquitous peace signs? Voting for Hillary. Bwahahahaha!
- Who funds wars, drafts legislation, criminalizes dissent? Who rules these intellectually barren news media?
- The gullible American voter is disenfranchised and laboring under a delusion of control by playing elections with two caricatures.
- The only issue to be addressed and why I don’t vote is the seizure of our political and economic structure by corporations.
- Never underestimate Trump as they did Radovan Karadžic and Slobodan Miloševic in Yugoslavia.
- There’s an immutable fact that one should realize: Most people are profoundly full of shit. Once you master that, you’re aces.
- Even Hillary’s most ardent admirers miss the point that she’s taking time off and resting because she’s gravely ill.
- We may have cracked the mentality configuration of the Trump minion. As Émile Durkheim, French sociologist and social philosopher noted, “The individual can maintain himself in a society definitely organized only through possessing an equally definite mental and moral constitution. This is what the neuropath lacks. His state of disturbance causes him to be constantly taken by surprise by circumstances.” See?
- Russell Jacoby: “The general loss of memory is not to be explained solely psychologically; it is not simply childhood amnesia. Rather it is social amnesia—memory driven out of mind by the social and economic dynamic of this society.”