We can drown them in our urine. A friend of mine mentioned that once. It’s designed to show the immense nature of our size, volume and population heft. We should never cow or cower in the face of a government that we could trounce, actually and figuratively.
And now, miscellany.
- We were told repeatedly that believing that Hillary suffered brain or cognitive impairment due to falls, blood clots and concussions was a dread conspiracy theory. Baseless and indicia of a paranoid lunacy. Yesterday, on that most propitious and ceremonial document and file dump, on a Friday before the Labor Day weekend (don’t think we didn’t notice that Hill), reports were replete with references to HRC’s confusion, amnesia and inability to process myriad (yet quite basic questions) as to emails, cellphones and general activity. Therefore, under this logic, HRC herself is a conspiracy theorist.
- Watch the look on a HRC supporter’s face when you bring up the $100B #CGI fraud. They’ve no idea and simply don’t care. Facts aren’t their strong suit.
- We’re simply a country that has taken the normally complex issue of an election and reduced it to the most base of infantilized popularity consensuses. Details get in the way and provide the stumbling block. That’s heavy lifting. We’d prefer a spiffy golf cap with a mindless reference or a snappy logo. Remember, we’re not detail people.
- So, tell me. Do you not understand what those hazy streaks are gumming up sunshine and providing that gauzy sky? You constantly take photos of sky scenes as to impress upon us your ability to luxuriate, so I have to ask, do you read? Where’ve you been as to the subject of #geoengineering or do you think that’s that nutty #chemtrails conspiracy theory?
- Solar Radiation Management (SRM) controls sunlight before it reaches the planet. And this doesn’t concern you but “climate change” does. This is climate change.
- The ability of stratospheric sulfate aerosols to create a global dimming effect has made them a possible candidate for use in geoengineering projects to limit the effect and impact of climate change due to rising levels of greenhouse gases. Delivery of precursor sulfide gases such as hydrogen sulfide (H2S) or sulfur dioxide (SO2) by artillery, aircraft and balloons has been proposed.
- As long as you think you have to vote for the lesser of two evils you’re guaranteed to keep electing evil.
- CNN is a news placebo.
- Getting information on the internet is like taking a drink — from a fire hose.
- Amazing the number of Mother Teresa fans who know absolutely nothing about her record or history but simply applaud like seals as directed.
- When I was a kid we had three networks, a daily and afternoon paper, a library and we knew more of what was happening in the world than today with am Internet.
- In case of an overdose, when Narcan isn’t available, shout this at the victim: “In January one of these two will be President.”
- Before Bernie Sanders’s orchiectomy he said this. “You asked me about the Clinton Foundation. Do I have a problem when a sitting secretary of state and a foundation run by her husband collects many millions of dollars from foreign governments, governments which are dictatorships? You don’t have a lot of civil liberties, democratic rights in Saudi Arabia. You don’t have a lot of respect there for divergent, opposition points of view, for gay rights, for women’s rights. Yeah — do I have a problem with that? Yeah, I do.”