“Kenneth, what is the frequency?”
The Trump legacy in meme. Add this Trump trope metaphor, metonymy, synecdoche, and irony. The #MAGA mayhem. All that counts and all that’s remembered. The holier-than-thou moral certitude of every two bit political hack wannabe spewing and spraying posts with their definitive word on Herr Drumpf. Mindlessly uncomplicated as to an event but too hard for the moral certitude experts to let go. God, I love this country. Hillary Clinton is your next POTUS. Not because of this, but because always bet on the Clintons.
Perspective? It’s a perfect commentary to our inability to compartmentalize critical political issues versus gossip rag stories. The Podesta emails and Hillary’s Goldman Sachs fealty went by without a whimper.
The rules of construction. Described herein is the plot of this podcast. To wit:
- Why this is Trump’s Waterloo as to women.
- The Higgs Field and Tacoma Narrows Bridge (1940) analogy.
- The facts mean nothing.
- The RNC fallout and Pence’s reconsideration.
- The effect of Friday’s release on a nation with the attention span of a gnat.
- Easy to address issues are the preferred concern of Americans.
- Trump never wanted to win in the first place.
- Don’t expect parity with Bill Clinton’s rape allegations.
- There’s no statute of limitations on certain issues.
- The B-roll effect. Audio changes everything.
- Never count the Clintons out.
- What strategies Trump possibly can use to salvage the undecided voter.
- Robert De Niro’s last minute eleventh hour address.