The world mourns yet another celebrity who dies prematurely over and lifestyles, decisions and deadly habits. Enter automourn.
AUTOMOURN: A tribal, collective and mass exhibition of feigned grief, lugubrious mass hysteria and excessive expressions of inexplicable sadness or loss typically over any celebrity or sports figure usually and typically seen in social media fora and platforms. The goal is to out-mourn and out-grieve other proponents of such in order to show that the sense of loss to you is greater than that of the world in keeping with a pathologically solipsistic worldview and frame of reference.
Meanwhile, these stories have been overlooked altogether and completely. I mean, by the Ted Baxter, sock puppet, cookie cutter playbook, echo chamber mainstream media repeaters and not reporters, corporate whores and company slatterns and info-trollops.
- Obama Quietly Signs The “Countering Disinformation And Propaganda Act” Into Law
- “Ministry of Truth” Plus $611 Billion for the Military in 2017: Obama Quietly Signs the “Countering Disinformation and Propaganda Act” into Law
- ‘Fake news’ sparks nuclear threat between Pakistan & Israel
- US Government Can Legally Access Your Facebook Data (And Now We Know How)
- NYT Fumes After Conservative Media ‘Appropriated’ Fake News, Turned It Against MSM
- U.S. history no longer a requirement for history majors at George Washington University