“Chronic remorse, as all the moralists are agreed, is a most undesirable sentiment. If you have behaved badly, repent, make what amends you can and address yourself to the task of behaving better next time. On no account brood over your wrongdoing. Rolling in the muck is not the best way of getting clean.”
― Aldous Huxley
So, let’s get started.
The Twitter graffiti format? During the course of dedicated microblogging ventures via Twitter, I’ve issued agglomerations of individual tweet thought quantum morsels and idea orts on a panoply of subjects in quotidian frequency and in burp gun splatter and slumgullion gumbo style. They’re connected in theme at times but actually represent tiles of the mosaic. Put together or individually they enjoy a singularity but the joy is in the critical mass compression that this provides. (I trust.) The collective blast. The Gestalt. So, if you’ve the inclination and gumption, gaze upon these stitched threads.
Are you sitting down? Here’s what’s going to happen in the immediate future. So pay attention and bookmark it so you can refer to it from time to time. First, every triumphant side will gloat and crow obnoxiously after their initial victory. You’ve done it, I’ve done it, everybody does it. Relax. The next thing to happen will be that the radical left wants its place at the table and to be heard and will insist that any and all victories were due in great part to their activism. The established heritage DNC will disagree and internecine battles will ensue and continue. MSM platforms will realize immediately that Trump was their oxygen and sole broadcasting purpose. Without Trump, they have nothing to say. It’s like NATO and Russia. No Russia, no NATO. They will understand immediately the notion of symbiosis. Parasites die when the host dies. CNN in along with its cohorts are obligate parasites. Remember the adage, the best parasite harms the host the least. Without its food source Trump they will have to immediately look for new sources of nourishment. The same goes for social media. They will rue the transition. It will immediately become even more obvious to you that the GOP was most certainly Trump’s worst enemy. You always knew the rad left and the heritage DNC hated him, that was a given. But you never really understood how corrupt the GOP was who resented his power more than anyone. The GOP has no bench. No successors. Because the last thing they want is another Donald Trump. So while there might be some favorites who appear now and then on Fox News, the next in line as far as the heritage GOP is concerned is somebody who’ll be mostly unrecognizable to you. The country will benefit greatly from watching the mosh pit and bloody scrum that the rad left and heritage DNC will be engaged in. It never had a chance to listen to the breathtakingly incoherent message they have, so sit back for a moment and let them make their demented case. Joe Biden will be immediately replaced due to some sudden infirmity the moment he starts to show reluctance to following the script. At his age especially and after what he’s been through he will resent being told that he will not be able to steer the country in his own way. It will take one four-year election cycle for the country to grasp the rad left DNC. Covid will be gone from our top of mind awareness. Vaccines will have proven problematic. Businesses will never rebound and the fascist liberoid government thugs will be blamed in great part. You must be patient and keep an eye out for what’s happening. It is imperative that you understand election science and psephology. The biggest impediment to your being able to grasp what is happening in your republic is the loud and obnoxious voices from social media oafs.
- Joe Biden will be immediately replaced due to some sudden infirmity the moment he starts to show reluctance to following the script. At his age especially and after what he’s been through he will resent being told that he will not be able to steer the country in his own way.
- More damage than you could ever imagine has been done by self-styled overnight dime store showroom window activists who scream pedophile every other word. They’ve done more to damage legitimate efforts of the sincere activist than you could ever imagine.
- America, you simply have no idea of what the current stage of vaccine proliferation entails. None whatsoever. But you’ll find out.
- In less than 10 years prolific displays of tattoos will be considered unseemly, low rent and laser removal boutiques will pepper the countryside.
- Video games destroy humanity. They disassemble creativity, focus, purpose, identity and replace thinking and thoughtful review with shock treatment entertainment and slapdash stimuli. But you already knew that.
- You will hate the electric car. And you will hate those individuals who talked about it for so long and never explained to you exactly what you would be giving up in the meantime.a
- President Trump has to make it very clear why #Section230 poses a clear and present danger to the country. Unfortunately most Americans don’t understand what it’s about and must be educated. And we will assist them.
- Just as there are medical quacks, there are legal quacks. Lawyers and legal types who propound the most ridiculous of theories and unproven legal potions for one reason and one reason only: to promote their own social media platform and wealth. Beware of them.
- The current iteration of Republican and conservative commentary has nothing to do with 90% of the issues that really matter. The current crop of rightist luminaries rehash the same agreed to script and 2021 will see a drastic departure from such as platforms dissolve.
- 2021 will be the year of the conspiracy theory brought you by what used to be called the leftwing rad #FakeNewsMedia. They created such a level of interest on the part of Americans as to what these dangerous theories involve that the demand for such will be through the roof.
- Now that the American people have been told that they aren’t going to be able to discuss certain topics that have been deemed by social media masters to be unproven or false or fake news, the list of verboten topics that are never to be addressed will grow exponentially.
- As we speak those who usually enjoy a certain degree of status in the media world have no idea the cataclysm that is about to be experienced in terms of how streaming will redefine everything that we know. They simply don’t get it and are reluctant to grasp the reality of doom.
- Listen, you don’t have to ever call Joe Biden your president. Or Carmelita Harris or anyone for that matter. And if it makes you happy to tweet that in caps, fine. You’re entitled. Whatever makes you happy and whatever provides a substitute for mass traction strategy.
- I recognize the fact that it gives some people psychological and emotional solace to view lawsuits filed as some form of #TheKraken and that it inspires them and gives them hope for some form of ultimate justice to right what they believe to be an inconceivable wrong. I get it.
- The primary focus and concern for President Trump right now is to do everything in his power to see that Georgia goes GOP. Nothing else matters. More people than usual will be unwilling to vote without him on the ballot. He has to address that and fix it.
- The American public in particular has lost all concept of privacy. We have finally succumbed to our captivity.
- The best way for President Trump to defuse the discourteous and those in no way inclined to report the news is to first understand that fact and then outsmart them with a devilish form of conspicuous aplomb that will do nothing but rattle and confuse.
- I will never believe as long as I live that Joe Biden won the election fair and square. Never. And everyone knows that. I don’t need a lawsuit or an article or a pithy GIF or social media meme to remind me of that fact.
- President Trump must now and seriously consider his legacy and the recency effect, where what’s presented last is remembered more clearly than that coming first (primacy). Nothing will confound the radical left more than his graciousness and a much publicized cooperation.
- Follow @LynnShawProd and @lynns_warriors for a directed and laser-focused platform of awareness, activism, legislation, information and the requisite tools for parents and lawmakers alike to address humanity’s number one scourge. Follow and became a part of the movement.
- During our postprandial Thanksgiving fog we are slowly beginning to understand that election 2020 is over, a transition of power will occur and continued thorough investigations and discussions as to vote her fraud will continue irrespective of inauguration and power transfer.
- I’ve never become more aware of the utility of social media than I have in the last 24 days. We’re now looking to new vote fraud court filings, PACER updates, dubious complaints, all the while confusing initial allegations with that which will be ultimately proved successful.
- Say what you want about Jon Stewart. No, seriously. Say what you want.
- I think it’s a great idea to stay away from as many people as possible whenever you can. Permanently.
- “I believe that, owning to men’s folly, a world-government will only be established by force, and will therefore be at first cruel and despotic. But I believe that it is necessary for the preservation of a scientific civilization, and that, if once realized, it will gradually give rise to the other conditions of a tolerable existence.” — Bertrand Russell
- “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” — Aldous Huxley
- “And that (…) is the secret of happiness and virtue — liking what you’ve got to do. All conditioning aims at that: making people like their unescapable social destiny.” — Aldous Huxley
- #FreeAssangeNOW And we mean it.
- Assume that medical science determines that taking selfies is the leading cause of COVID what do you think would be the response from Americans between the ages of 18 to 40?
- The best way to guarantee that something is perceived as true is to deny the ability to read about it.
- Well, Andrew Cuomo’s correct in part. It’s not so much a “conservative“ majority as far as this latest SCOTUS case goes, it’s this particular majority who seems to understand the fundamentals of constitutional precepts.
- In the history of the papacy you’d be hard-pressed to find anyone as contrarian as this Pope Frank when it comes to personal liberty and free expression. He is the handmaiden of the global tyrant.
- You have no idea what communism is. You couldn’t define it if you had to. In your mind it’s some kind of leftist totalitarian something. You can’t explain the economic theory behind it, nothing. It’s a word you use to describe bad people. So either research it or say nada.
Stay committed, patriots.
Watch LionelNation on Roku.
Watch LionelNation on Amazon Fire TV.
The rudiments and abecedarian fundamentals of hero worship and becoming a truth acolyte. Simple. This is the LionelNation YouTube Channel. Watch our quotidian LiveStream. At 8AM ET we meet. So join up, join in, sign in and click the alert bell so you’ll be notified of future live streams, new videos and pertinent miscellany. Click here. Subscribe to the channel. Click here. And, yes, Lionel on Twitter.