“You cant handle the truth!” — Col. Nathan R. Jessep
Let me ask you one question
Is your money that good
Will it buy you forgiveness
Do you think that it could
I think you will find
When your death takes its toll
All the money you made
Will never buy back your soul
— Bob Dylan, “Masters of War”
So, let’s get started.
But first. What’s Twitter graffiti? During the course of dedicated microblogging ventures via Twitter, I’ve issued agglomerations of individual tweet thought quantum morsels and idea orts on a panoply of subjects in quotidian frequency and in burp gun splatter and slumgullion gumbo style. They’re connected in theme at times but actually represent tiles of the mosaic. Put together or individually they enjoy a singularity but the joy is in the critical mass compression that this provides. (I trust.) The collective blast. The Gestalt. So, if you’ve the inclination and gumption, gaze upon these stitched threads.
- In America you can make up your own facts. Whatever suits your purpose. You can make up history, medicine, science, anything. Name it. Just say it. And if five people repeat it, it’s true.
- There is nothing wrong in randomness. Not everything has meaning. Not everything has purpose. Not everything is directed by some overarching source of control. Entropy and random disorder are in and of themselves mighty forces working in tandem as universal vortices. See?
- America has become a banana republic. And I’m being kind.
- For four years the shadow government stirred up the usual suspects and drove them absolutely crazy by encouraging TDS and making Trump phobia a national pastime. Four years of unbridled, off the chains lunacy that’s about to culminate in an orgasmic DS dénouement. Now what?
- Make no mistake about it. This is not the Joe Biden presidency or the Carmelita Harris presidency. This is the George Soros presidency.
- Do you think that the #FakeNewsMedia have any idea what it will be to not have Donald Trump as the singular focus of their broadcasting existence? I’ll save you the time. No, they don’t. You’re going to see platforms desiccate and disintegrate under the weight of uselessness.
- There is no great reset or new normal. What it is is the shadow government throwing everything in its arsenal and quiver at you. Everything. Some of it will stick, some of it won’t. But in the meantime you will be devastated by the avalanche of constriction.
- I hate hate crimes. Hate crimes are the criminalizing of motivation and protected speech. Hate crimes are thought crimes. Love crimes are nonexistent, therefore so are hate crimes. But the radical left loves the idea, why? Why do you think?
- “I’ve got a great idea. Why don’t we just seal ourselves inside permanently. We’ll weld shut all doors and windows, say goodbye to our friends and families and never step foot into this dread virus jungle again. We will be so much better off and safer. Who’s in?”
- Listen to the drumbeat of luminaries and politicians and those of “note“ who are not only espousing and heralding the notions of self-quarantine but reveling in the glory of self-imposed isolation and the complete deconstruction of human society.
- And please don’t mistake the anemic numbers attendant with a major media platform’s social media presence with any second-guessing of the advocacy and importance of the message.
- Remember that when you’re praying for something there’s somebody else praying just as hard if not harder for exactly the opposite to happen.
- We have this romantic idea of this concept called justice. Where the hero in the white hat shows up to save the day. Well, I can tell you right now that there is no such thing as justice or the white hats saving the day, necessarily. It happens. But not normally. Reality, Sparky.
- Donald Trump and his revolution had no support in the Washington bubble swamp shadow-government deep-state conglomerate. It’s that simple. And it’s not his fault. What he accomplished despite that is still incomprehensible. He was that great.
- Horowitz, Huber, Durham, Barr, Wray, hello? America, have you awakened yet? Do you need me to explain this to you? Because I have and have been accused of being a naysayer and doomsayer and Cassandra. I don’t want to say I told you so, but … you know.
- The level of desperation exhibited by so many people on Twitter is beyond pathetic. Plaintive begging for followers and pleading for words of encouragement because you’re feeling down or depressed. My God, have we lost our last shred of decency and self-respect?
- Donald Trump as éminence grise. The children have simply no idea what horror that presents. In the event Harris survives even cursory scrutiny and ascends to the position of POTUS, the power and influence of @realDonaldTrump will be colossal. Trump on the sidelines? Heavens!
- With every platform there are people whose primary goal is the promotion of their status as celebrity. It’s not the message or the truth that motivates them but the elevation of their brand.
- Know when you’re being patronized. Know when someone is patting you on the head and filling you with saccharine random nonsense just to calm you down and soothe your brow.
- It is currently the mood and the theme of all media platforms to state unequivocally that it is a foregone conclusion and matter of absolute fact that the 2020 election has been decidedly decided for president-elect Harris. No exceptions. Yet, the election is not over.
- During the incipient stages of a perceived takeover you’re going to see monumental crackdowns on speech whose elimination is due allegedly because of its tendency to provoke or incite violence or to spread “disinformation.” Straight from the Orwellian handbook.
- Any attempts to abolish or abrogate or dilute the immunity protections of #Section230 are now officially over. You won’t be seeing the robotic stare of Zuckerberg forced to testify anytime soon. The same goes for Fred Ziffel. Stolen elections have perks.
- Tweeting or posting that you stand with Trump is a delightful notion so long as you really mean it. And so long as you truly understand what you mean. And what it means. Sloganeering time has passed.
- Every time you refuse to end a sentence with a period or full stop you spread anarchy. It’s simply unforgivable.
- Do you know what the difference is between a realist and a pessimist? Nothing.
- Never use the phrase “there are no words.” Believe me, there are always words.
- The media platform America needs now is nowhere on the horizon with the exception of citizen, civilian, alternative and foreign media. Nothing you can see or find on any MSM or cable outlet is worth watching. Saccharine anodyne pabulum. Unless you like rehashed 80s Reaganism.
- You’ve lost the allergy to surveillance. Privacy means nothing to you. And the newer generations of our population will have been born in captivity and know absolutely nothing.
- The ruling class wants us separated. It gets very upset and very concerned when we meet en masse in concert or rally form. That’s why you will see the ultimate destruction of parades and stadium assemblies, destroying perhaps the time-honored doctrine of bread and circuses.
- If there is any good news to the pandemic panic shut down and societal collapse it’s that it accelerated the inevitable in terms of bringing to an end those institutions and models that were hanging on for dear life that never had a chance of surviving.
- No, complaining about Fox News is not worth my time or yours. But I will never understand how it’s become the subject of discussion for so many people. Fox News doesn’t owe you anything. It doesn’t stand for anything or serve any purpose. It’s a network. Like Nickelodeon.
- The ruling class believes in a selective form of an etiquette it enforces unilaterally. It’s become the Letitia Baldrige of mask couture. Entire events and manifestations of humanity missed, never addressing the message but only the face diaper accessory.
- Twitter is the reverse bloodhound, meaning that whatever it indicates as direction, go the other way. Whenever it says something is trending, it’s to be avoided at all cost. Whenever they warn you that something is not true, it’s 100% true. I know you know this.
- Don’t follow people. Follow ideas. Follow truth and facts and history. Don’t follow social media darlings and matinee propaganda idols. This has gotten beyond out of control. Follow the truth.
- Once you’re stripped of your basic rights to exist then you are far more amenable to begging for their return.
- They want to destroy everything about your current society. The way you celebrate your faith, the way you enjoy your holidays, pageants, parades, concerts, pubs and saloons, family get-togethers, birthdays and funerals and weddings and christenings. They want it all over.
- Don’t think for a moment that the current state of confusion we suffer now is solely from Donald Trump. He is the excuse. The shadow government has had this passion play on the books and drawing board for years. This is choreographed chaos.
- Pandemic paranoia has caused children to regress because it is an absolute fact that when you remove them from their own circles of society and cut them off from friends and the psychological and developmental oxygen of socialization you stunt their personality bloom.
- There is no way possible to assess the damage that social media have caused by potentiating narcissism to the point of abandoning critical issues that we face. So long as the selfie is still possible America has no time for such trivial unimportance as collapsing order.
- There was a time when ignorance was our biggest stumbling block as a republic. But now we throw into the equation distraction. So now our country suffers from legions of the distracted ignorant who now present a devastating combination.
- Our republic faces a disease system that is beyond comprehension to most Americans. As is the case of the mystical magical COVID menace, the subjugation of individual liberty is not felt immediately. It’s only realized when it’s too late.
- “The real menace of our Republic is the invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy legs over our cities, states and nation.” — NYC Mayor John F. Hylan
- “For some time I have been disturbed by the way the CIA has been diverted from its original assignment. It has become an operational and at times a policy making arm of the government.” — President Harry S Truman
- Can you tell the difference between dying with COVID and from COVID? Do you understand the difference between these two situations? Do you have a rudimentary understanding of causation versus correlation? Now, do you see why the ability to critically think is so, well, critical?
- “I am concerned for the security of our great nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.” — General Douglas MacArthur
- “As an online discussion continues, the probability of a reference or comparison to Hitler or Nazis approaches 1.” Godwin’s Law à la Amanpour.
- Nancy Pelosi recognizes the fact that her “control” is beyond tenuous and subject to reversal at any moment. Even the morally corrupt understand ephemeral power.
- History, patriots. In the November 1994 elections, Republicans with 54 seats controlled the House for the first time since 1954. Newt Gingrich went wild with his #ContractWithAmerica. I don’t have to tell you how that ended.
- Democrats are allowing you to see their organizational superstructure. It’s reminiscent of when the FBI recorded Gotti’s command homage to him at the Ravenite. They came out of the woodwork. The government had no idea who actually comprised the Gambino crime family. So watch.
- They’re coming out of the woodwork now. Those shadow government globalist friends who’ve been sidelined for four years are like bedbugs crawling from the damp darkness of a relevant. They smell terror. You’re going to see a cavalcade of ruling class ideological storm troopers.
- Listen to what those who believe they have won are saying. They’re always at their most revealing at the first part of a perceived victory. Listen to calls for truth and reconciliation commissions, retribution and revenge shock troops. Do yourself a favor and listen.
- Free speech has been the target of shadow government ghouls since time immemorial. And they appear on both sides of the aisle. It’s not a left/right paradigm. Free speech gets in the way of corrupt government. People who speak the truth they feel must be ground into dust.
- Social media have intellectually paralyzed more good Americans and we’ll-intentioned patriots than any prescription narcotic.
- Not one change will be made to our voting system despite all discussions as to #DominionVotingSystems. Vote watermarking and blockchain encryption will not take place, no safeguards will be enacted and we will be doing this all over again in two years.
- I’m far more interested in critical thinkers than promoting alternatives to Twitter and acting as inadvertent dupe to its investors. Whatever connection I had to the usual suspects and social media loudmouths has been officially severed. I want to return to our deep state.
- Start paying more attention to what you were seeing before you react to it. Spend more time analyzing what your world is becoming and tap the brakes as to repeating the usual tropes. America needs you to be observant and not reactionary.
- Good:bad has nothing to do with anything really. Good versus evil, holy versus sinner. That makes sense in terms of literature but in the real world it has nothing to do with anything even remotely approximating reality. How things are handled and what occurs, it’s about power.
- I am quite at home with censorship. I never even come close to telling people what I think and, certainly, what I predict will happen. Because then you alienate everyone. You see, we are all censors. Especially when it comes to someone telling us the painful truth.
- “Remember when I told you that masks don’t work? Remember when I told you to travel and go on cruises? Remember when I told you to go out and hook up and celebrate? Then I changed my mind. But now I’m consistent. Until I change my mind. Or something.“ Who’s this?
- Your country is disintegrating before your very eyes. And the people who are applauding such are your fellow countrymen.
- These are very difficult times. Very unsettling and depressing. And I recognize that. You cannot simply believe that anyone who has paid the least amount of attention could let any TDS hatred get in the way of voting for the least viable course for our republic.
- I want a mindless society, youth so fried on dope they can’t comprehend their location much less their duties as citizen. I want populations whacked out. And when asked why, I will tell them I’m a libertarian. You know, a republican who wants to smoke dope.
- “Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.” The Bhagavad Gita reminds. Translation. Man creates his own reality and all too often delusion.
- Unless and until something significant happens, something that is court-ordered and legitimate, the usually unwatchable MSM news platforms will be even more so. Conserve your energy and your focus.
- The psychology of political inclination is what fascinates me even more than the underlying politics.
- The DOJ finds no widespread fraud. Notice the term “widespread.“ No widespread fraud. No fraud so significant and systemic that the entire election has to be thrown out. The DOJ is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the shadow government. Sit down and don’t get up until you understand this.
- Without a judiciary, court system and a viable DOJ you can expose all the voting fraud you want on social media and absolutely nothing will change. Remember #Diebold? HBO’s #HackingDemocracy? It was exposed then and nothing changed. Am I getting through? Blink once for yes.
- Somewhere there must be an adult who understands how American politics works and doesn’t find it useful to cry like children when they are presented with reality. Being a realist is not being a defeatist. The latter is the plaything of the politically nescient.
- One day, and I promise you this, @realDonaldTrump will be heralded as transformational political genius who inspired the patriot firebrand and forever changed the course of American politics. Mark my words.
- Through some psychotic and sadistic mindset Cuomo believes the only way to cement his role as American governance stalwart is to hold New York captive and subject them to his capricious and irresponsible sense of transactional duty. Capeesh?
- Geraldo Rivera is the Vermeer of bullshit artists. This media fossil lingers about like a garlic fart in a freight elevator. He created this most often ignored trope that he’s still the confidant of kings. I don’t believe anything he says about anything.
- Jeffrey Toobin and Judge Nap. A moment of silence, please.
- Biden “understands” that this is completely inconsistent with the lockdown mentality. Opening borders while a pandemic allegedly swarms a population makes no sense. And that’s precisely why they do it. To habituate you to intellectual inconsistency. See?
- Marvel as do I at the level of organization and connections that Joe Biden has to and with everything that makes up ruling class superstructure.
- We have been telling the world about China’s illegal organ harvesting programs for as long as we can remember. And when we told the world this we were called ghoulish conspiracy theorists. That’s right, the truth was shut down because they didn’t like the tone and the reality of fact.
- If members of the KKK moved into a city and beat up innocent citizens I can guarantee you that the alt-left would demand immediate action and prosecution of those people. But when those doing the beating and rioting are paid by the altleft, not a word. Aren’t you proud?
- Our country has a long history of overlooking brutality directed towards our citizens. We overlooked lynching and slavery and interment. For decades we looked the other way over CIA and FBI abuses. Face it, we are cowards. We let anyone abuse. Even our government.
- Tell me again what freedoms our brave military died to protect.
- You’re being told by politicians around the country who, upon visual inspection, are certainly demented that you must limit your Thanksgiving celebrations to certain numbers of people. They tell you that with a straight face.
- You live in a country where are you’re being told that the police will not protect you if you are attacked by criminals. They make it very clear. You will not be protected by the agencies supported by your taxes. And what do you do about it? What do we do about it? Nothing.
- How powerful our social media? United States Senators take to Twitter versus legislation to address dire and immediate problems. Think about that one.
- Parler versus Twitter. Imagine you’re standing in a stockyard about to be slaughtered, you decide that one area of the pen allows a certain degree of freedom. So you encourage others to stand with you in that particular corner while you laugh at others unaware of your “freedom.”
- Let me get this straight. We had presented to us evidence that Joe Biden contracted with foreign countries including China to sell his office, a behavior that would mandate prison in any rational country, and you think charity shenanigans mean anything?!
- It is the goal of the shadow government to ensure that all children born in captivity from now on never understand the concept of resistance.
- Orwellian ghouls could have never imagined that any society would be so willing to mark themselves internally for tracking and capture all based on the exceedingly flimsy promise of health and virus management. It would be beautiful if it wasn’t so treacherous.
- International warlords are beyond ecstatic because under what very well could be the Harris administration new avenues and theaters a bloodshed will be unleashed in the name of securing rare earth metals and water. That’s right. #Hydroimperialism. Mark my words.
- Americans have just learned firsthand that the education of their children really is not that important. They’ve been taught that what matters is the tribal ritualistic and quasi-religious formalities of viral theater.
- When you live in a country that knows no American history and has no historical worldview you end up with exactly what we have now.
- Social media are saturated with first-hand accounts of BLM/Antifa shock troops terrorizing Americans. Saturated to such an extent that they have no impact any longer. We’ve been habituated to them.
- If the Trump family decides to recreate another version of Fox News they will have wasted their time. Someone somewhere somehow must break away from “news“ and go into the information business. To teach and educate and enlighten the American people through knowledge and facts.
- You simply cannot imagine what America will look like under a Harris administration. You simply can’t. Because she can’t. Because she will sign whatever law or program or directive her shadow government directors mandate. And she will do so dutifully. Just like Obama. Exactly.
- Trump was the first line of defense against tyranny. He did more to secure individual American liberty than any president in recent memory. He did more to hold #BigTechCensorship ghouls accountable. He tried to end current mindless American military intervention. Remember that.
- They want you to believe that a movement that is able to attract this passionate support somehow was trounced by posthumous voters, magically appearing write-in ballots and a system so dedicated to electoral corruption that they destroyed whatever shred of decency they had left.
- “My country, right or wrong,” is a thing that no patriot would think of saying except in a desperate case. It is like saying, “My mother, drunk or sober.” ― G.K. Chesterton
- For four years the shadow government learned how easy it was to distract America. Instead of the learning curve reflecting an increased appreciation for what really matters, citizens took to playground histrionics and substituting tribal hatred for systematic policycraft.
- The primary duty of any media platform whether it’s Twitter, Parler and even Facebook is to keep you busy, redirect your attention to busywork and give you the impression that what you’re doing is important and critical and necessary. Social media for the most part are vacuous.
- It is time to recruit a new American media warrior who must be educated in the realities of actual history and realpolitik. We must develop citizen and civilian universities taught by enlightened and sentient patriots who know the way of the world and lay of the land. Interested?
Stay committed, patriots.
Watch LionelNation on Roku.
Watch LionelNation on Amazon Fire TV.
The rudiments and abecedarian fundamentals of hero worship and becoming a truth acolyte. Simple. This is the LionelNation YouTube Channel. Watch our quotidian LiveStream. At 8AM ET we meet. So join up, join in, sign in and click the alert bell so you’ll be notified of future live streams, new videos and pertinent miscellany. Click here. Subscribe to the channel. Click here. And, yes, Lionel on Twitter.